Do you know what motivates you? Several years ago I attended a Tony Robbins weekend event with my wife and some friends. It was a complete information and sensory overload but here is what I remember. As humans we're all driven by the same six basic needs.
1. Certainty: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the need for change, new stimuli
3. Significance: feeling unique, important or needed
4. Connection/Love: a strong feeling of closeness
5. Growth: an expansion of capability or understanding
6. Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping others
ACTION >> Learn which of the Six Basic Needs are most important to you. Use this knowledge to make life, career, and relationship decisions that align with your values.